Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Welcome


Welcome to my first blog. My name is Kylie, and I am 17 years old. I love to work with graphic arts and I love video games.  I also have a few pets as well, including my dog Cookie, and my albino hedgehog Harvey. 
         Right now, my favorite game is anything involving Pokémon and Assassin's creed. I mostly play video games at any free time I can get. I play games or get on YouTube to watch videos from my favorite online gamers.
         Why am I creating blogs? Simple, it is only for a high school assignment for my 3rd bell English class. If you stick around, you can see more from my life, most likely including my animals or just random, funny, stuff that happens to me through out the day or week.

1 comment:

  1. You should post a picture of your dog. I bet its really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete